DROP-IN BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT
Harbour City Doulas hosts drop-in breastfeeding support in our office every Friday from 10am – 3pm. If you’re struggling with latch, positioning, supply concerns, or if you just want some tips, tricks, or advice, we invite you to come in for a session with a professional breastfeeding specialist.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Support is available on a first come, first served basis every Friday from 10-3 in our office
- Please TEXT or CALL us at 778-557-5450 before you come in to ensure availability and social distancing.
- To keep everyone safe, we’re asking that you avoid using the waiting area and to instead remain outside the building until your appointment time
- Support is available for EVERYONE- not just our clients! If you need help, come on in!
- Sessions are up to 60 minutes in length and are paid for on a “pay what you can” scale.
LET’S GET TOGETHER!
Reserve your space at next week’s breastfeeding drop-in by calling, texting, or sending us an email. Stay up to date on group cancellations or changes in our schedule by following us on Facebook!