Meet the Doulas
Meet the Doulas is a FREE event designed to help you understand exactly what doulas do (and what we don’t). Learn about how our high-quality doulas help parents-to-be feel truly confident and prepared for the next step of their journey- no matter what kind of birth you’re planning. You’ll find out exactly what it means to have a doula support your family through pregnancy, birth, and the postpartum period and how professional doulas are proven to contribute to better outcomes for parents and baby.
let’s talk about…
- what doulas do (and don’t) do
- how doula support works, from start to finish
- how we help you plan, learn, and prep
- how doulas support partners
- doula support at hospital and home births
- how doulas contribute to healthier births and happier families
- what makes Harbour City Doulas different
- additional services like classes, workshops, and rentals
- a Q+A about everything birth with the entire HCD team!
Sign us up!
Join us for our next Meet the Doulas event! This is a free, no-obligation opportunity to learn more about doula support and how Harbour City Doulas can help your family feel amazing. Please complete the registration form to get started, then keep an eye on your inbox for your official invitation!
Wednesday, July 13 6:60 – 7:30 pm
Saturday, July 30 1:30- 2:30pm
Wednesday, August 17 6:30 – 7:30pm
Saturday, August 27 1:30 – 2:30pm